Bring back Nea's old P3

I miss my bloody beanie a lot :(. Besides, she looked like a badass with all the blood on her and now she barely has any.

Comments

  • I notice Trapper, Billy, Huntress, many other Killers and Survivors look like ######### with blood now.

    Trapper used to be the bloodiest ######### in the game, and now his blood is non-existant and so bright it just looks bad.

    The dark blood on him and lots of it was my favorite, now it's shiet.

  • @Doom_Punk said:
    I notice Trapper, Billy, Huntress, many other Killers and Survivors look like ######### with blood now.

    Trapper used to be the bloodiest [BAD WORD] in the game, and now his blood is non-existant and so bright it just looks bad.

    The dark blood on him and lots of it was my favorite, now it's shiet.

    I wonder why they did that? I didn't think there was anything wrong with them.

  • @Salty_Pearl said:

    @Doom_Punk said:
    I notice Trapper, Billy, Huntress, many other Killers and Survivors look like ######### with blood now.

    Trapper used to be the bloodiest [BAD WORD] in the game, and now his blood is non-existant and so bright it just looks bad.

    The dark blood on him and lots of it was my favorite, now it's shiet.

    I wonder why they did that? I didn't think there was anything wrong with them.

    Me neither, I did notice however that Laurie's prestige is the only one that got touched up on, it no longer looks like mud and looks like actual blood.

    Some people don't believe me when I say those prestiges got worse but it's really clear to see how much they did change from 2.0.0.

  • Any photos to compare?