Tierlist for killers by this human
Respect my opinion and I will respect yours
S tier- Spirit, Nurse, and Billy can move quickly with their powers
A tier- GhostFace can stalk allows exposure for survivors and can enter shroud whenever his power is charged, Demogorgon can close off chases when played properly, Huntress can be horrifying if she is accurate with hatchets
B- Michael can only be stealthy once using his power, but stalk makes it to where he can become more threatening to survivors, Freddy has high map pressure but in the end is still focused on using his M1 to down survivors with the help of Pallets/Snares, Plague can dominate survivors that only cleanse, Hag can close off loops on survivors whom are not paying attention, MULTI-DOWN FEELS SO GOOD
C- Legion and Pig are suffering devs! Buff them. Trapper also is pretty weak as it takes too long to collect and place all your traps down
D-Wraith and doc just suck without add-ons
F- Clown's power does little to nothing to hurt survivors and Bottle toss does nothing without the respective UR add-on

Comments
This is a tierlist I can agree with so much,
I find Nurse to be boring to play though? Too easy and too much "HEAVY BREATHING HUHUHUHUHUIHUDHIWHDUIHUI"
Also Michael and Ghostface kinda can go anywhere on the tier list unlike some Killers who are consistent.
I gotta agree on that, she is boring to play and all I can hear is breathing
I agree with everything except for Freddy, he's A in my opinion
GF to Clown please, rest is kinda ok.
How can we trust a tier list from a mere human?
Why do you think I said human?
What human refers to themselves as a human?
Mmmm
Very well then
😤
Spirit higher than Nurse ? Ghost Face 4th best ? Leatherface almost as high as Hag ? You can have your opinions, but I heavily disagree with some of them.
I put them in randomly, as in they fall in the category of x tier, but not in order
Ok then, but Ghost Face and Leatherface are still too high in my opinion.