Why PTB is closed? New update is coming in a few days?
Why PTB (on PC) is closed by now? Is it new update coming in a few days? I've heard that it's coming 2 weeks after PTB but when it's closed now I don't know. Thank you for help ![]()
Why PTB (on PC) is closed by now? Is it new update coming in a few days? I've heard that it's coming 2 weeks after PTB but when it's closed now I don't know. Thank you for help ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Asia PS4 doesn’t even have clown yet. This is bullshit
They will get mid chapter patch before clown
Can you wholeheartey day they DON’T deserve more compensation at this point? Without even a bit of hesistation?
i'm ok with being overlooked as far as playing on console and not getting the dlc till later.... but they really screwed asia over bigtime.... i wouldn't mind if they got an additional cosmetic. maybe a kabuki outfit for the clown or something. not trying to sound racist. i just think it would be a nice gesture....
Please give them a free 5k shards. Soon they’ll lose out on the log in bonus if they wouldn’t play until clown. That’s messed up
i think a free exclusive cosmetic would be alot cooler and more functional than a few thousand shards.... but anything beats nothing....
I really hope it is this week on all platforms.
I want to see what all the fuss is about regarding exhaustion and try out the buffed Hag/Trapper.
Guessing Tusday 24th July for the patch.
They said to expect a two week notice for the update.
When the PTB hit, that was our two week notice.
One week was the PTB, next week is the update. It's coming soon and thankfully.
Once it goes live, I'm planning on telling every survivor who complains, that they missed their chance to change the nerfs.
To be fair there was a lot feedback on the exhaustion nerf and the devs responded to it during the last stream. It's clear that they already decided the nerf is coming. The only thing people might have talked about are some of the perk changes and probably the hag/trapper buff from the survivor side of things.
I personally expect the 2.1.0 patch coming soon. Maybe with a few tweaks, but mostly like it was on the PTB.
I know man, I am too. However, I got your back, I watched the Q&A where they specifically stated there would be a 2 week notice and one of those weeks is the PTB.
So update next week, if not you can yell at me all day.
uhm yes. You're already getting compensation. An own bloodpoint weekend. Not our fault PS4 sucks xD
Well if they release with all the nerfs for survivors, good luck with lobby waiting time. Monster Hunters release looks very attractive now
The nerf is coming. But Survivors could have helped to adjust the actual numbers of the nerf. Devs even said that they should play on the PTB. But since they missed their chance to soften the blow...
Y'know, Survivors keep saying that, but recent changes resulted in a new peak number of players two years after release, and the average number of players has also increased with the recent changes. Maybe it's just time to admit that Survivors are overpowered and needed to be nerfed.
That's because playing on the PTB and giving informed feedback requires some effort.
Well they will release with all those tiny nerfs. I am really confident about the killer lobby waiting times. They usually only go up, when a new killer is released. Since most survivor mains want to test the new killer in ranked matches, rather than testing them with KYF.
I find it really funny how survivors continue to threaten killer lobby times, when they just got some minor nerfs. While the game has been terribly unbalanced towards survivors for the past 2 years. When killers complained, survivors told them to git gud. I really can´t remember any 45+ minute ques for killers. But i remember how the steam forum was literally on fire during last October. When survivors had 45+ minute ques and then got dodged. All because killers stopped playing killer.
BTW. I am also looking forward to MHW. Maybe your survivor lobbies will go up, if so many killer mains leave, because the survivor nerfs are just not enough. Who knows :chuffed:
It´s easier to just go on reddit and cry about how killer sided the devs are.
Since players who out themselfes as killers get downvoted into oblivion, there is no real dialog or anything.
which numbers? Exhaustion doesn't regenerate while running. That's it. There were some complains about Sole Survivor and the BNP numbers, if I remember correctly. But not much.
But to be honest I belong to those people who only tried out the changes in KYF and than had barely any intend to play public PTB. Changes are quite minimal and I still have to grind bp for my killers.Besides the waiting times were far too long for both sides. The PTB never really pulled off quite well.
The BNP numbers could have been different if survivors would have bothered to play. Even the exhaustion perks might have gotten a shorter recovery time, IF the numbers would have shown that the recovery nerf was to harsh. But yes, those "hard survivor nerfs, that will be the cause for many survivors to leave" are just some minor tweaks, which won´t really affect most of the chases anyway.
Yeah, but Survivors have short memories. They forget that the Killer strike did have an effect, and probably forget it was even a thing in the first place.
I expect the midchapter patch already this week tbh.
What does "this week tbh" is?