alright that's enough

I just want to complete a daily.. I just need to escape with Dwight.

But apparently the entity has other plans for me, cause the only lobbies I can get (after waiting 10-20 minutes) have red ping (300+) and the killer either mori's everyone/just me, people all DC and I get killed, or my game freezes and I have to close it via task manager.

What is going on with dbd today?? honestly.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • They want you to play as Dwight forever! :O

    Or just keep playing killer :P

  • Ping is weird... sometimes takes 5 minutes to find a lobby with 70 ping, sometimes 5 seconds for 300+. It is weird.


    I feel like the same happens to me, in normal days I do gens, I heal people, I open the exit gate... but as soon as I get a daily to do those things, the universe conspires against me and accomplishing those feels impossible... :p

  • It senses your Spirit avatar and punishes you for your transgressions.

    In honesty it's just bad luck. This morning was horrible too play killer at red ranks, everyone had 2-3 toolboxes, always spawned on my totem, and gen rushed and ended games in 5 mins.

  • I love 10 minute queues for 400 ping lobbies

  • The Entity made to make you struggle!!