Should Killers be able to see how many times they've hooked some survivors?

I ask this because I often don't want to insta kill a survivor, but I lose track of who I hooked when very easily. if it's early in the game and I know this hook will kill someone too early, I'd prefer to just slug them and move on so they have a chance to get points.


What do you all think?

Comments

  • Yes, except it shouldn't be "how many times they've been hooked," it should be "which hook state they're on," because survivors can reach second state on their first hook.

    I have accidentally sacrificed survivors because I was mistaken about who they were or which hook state they were on multiple times.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Yes, except it shouldn't be "how many times they've been hooked," it should be "which hook state they're on," because survivors can reach second state on their first hook.

    I have accidentally sacrificed survivors because I was mistaken about who they were or which hook state they were on multiple times.

    I wouldn't mind this.