Will there be an optimization developer update this month?

Earlier this year, in march to be exact, your team posted this quote:

05CC6CDB-6D2C-4C47-8046-D519A3C7A282.jpeg


Is there any update on this progress? Time has passed quite a bit since this post was submitted and I haven’t seen any updates on this specific goal. Are you planning to release a developer update soon regarding this goal?

@Patricia @Peanits @not_Queen

Comments

  • I hope there is, no official word though.

  • Did we say 60fps? We meant 60 PASS.

  • Yeah they were very silent on the whole optimization topic for quite some time now. I wonder what happened

  • The roadmap is broken.

    So is it invalidated?

  • They really need to also announce what they plan to do for PS4 Pro and Xbox One X. I think it was about two years ago they intended to offer and upgraded experience on these consoles but nothing so far.

  • @Nicholas said:

    They really need to also announce what they plan to do for PS4 Pro and Xbox One X. I think it was about two years ago they intended to offer and upgraded experience on these consoles but nothing so far.

    They did say that. I read an article/blog about a few months after the X1X came out saying it would happen eventually. Of course never did