Spirit needs a nerf!

”In my opinion” The spirit is a CRUTCH killer with no effective way to counter her ability other than stop running and hope for the best. “ Just my OPINION”

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Tucking_Friggered said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/731980#Comment_731980

    So what? The survivors have 4 people to split the killers attention and have no time constraint to finish their objectives.

    If the 4 had a 1 for 1 power level compared to the 1 they'd have 4 times the power of the 1.

    If the game enforced no SWF i'd be on board with making things more equal. It would be 1v1v1v1v1.

    It isn't though.

    Part of playing killer is learning how to deal with survivors who actually try to escape, I don’t think prayer beads is necessarily a problem.

  • @Regionlock said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/731703#Comment_731703

    I know that but it's an extremely high exaggeration. Not to mention a majority of the pallets now are unsafe, and can be blood lusted/mind-gamed without much effort.

    I recommend you use spirit fury, enduring and hold down the W key because people exaggerate numbers close to what they experience, and this is out of the realm of norm.

    Also, I agree viable killers need to exist, but people like to pretend certain addons are balanced because of what ever reasons. And as it stand most people that play spirit run said broken addons.

    I'm talking about her base kit specifically, it doesn't need a nerf at all. Rework her addons because some are BS like prayer beads. Leave her base kit as it is the only unbalanced thing about her is her addons.

  • Spirit isn't OP at all, but she is for the most part extremely easy to play. She shouldn't be nerfed, but I won't commend spirit players often. You win because you have headphones.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    And in my opinion. and understand it's just an OPINION, I think you need to Git Gud

    I will help

    mcoLvuS.png


1 2 3 ›