Not being able to seal the DG's portals
So I was playing vs the Demogorgon and at some point, every time I tried to seal a portal, my character would go into the "cower because I failed a skillcheck" animation, not letting me seal it. I sealed 3 portals before that though so it's either a bug or I don't know... anyone else experienced this? I don't think it'd be an add-on or it wouldn't have let me seal the 3 I did during the game.
Comments
Speaking of, does Small Game give its chime when near a portal? It should.
I haven't tried it, but I guess it could... yet it's not considered a killer trap. The portal has no effect on you like the bear traps or the hag traps or Freddy's snares
@MandyTalk is this something that should happen or is it a bug? I'm on Switch btw.