End user liscience agreement

PS_Messages_20191001_184921.jpg

Has anyone else had this come up since the hotfix?

I'm actually afraid since I've seen this and have not gone passed it yet.... since this is normally something you see when you open up the game for the first time.........

I'm almost certain this means all my progress has been lost...

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Yes quite a few people have had this pop up and they've been able to accept it without any issues or loss of data.

  • @Mandy said:

    Yes quite a few people have had this pop up and they've been able to accept it without any issues or loss of data.

    Thank you Mandy!! :)

  • It just asking for your right kidney and first born. Nothing to worry about.

  • @Mr_K said:

    It just asking for your right kidney and first born. Nothing to worry about.

    Shiet! I accepted that :'(