Does anyone actually like the new Private Policy update?
I feel like it's too much for what we get in return. I.P. address, real address, surname, location, targeted ads like seriously?
Tagged:
Trusted
I feel like it's too much for what we get in return. I.P. address, real address, surname, location, targeted ads like seriously?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whats even knew? And can we even do anything against it?
I don't know whats new but you can't do anything about it if you want to play DbD.
You can go into the options menu and revoke consent but it will block you by the EULA if you try to play again.
its not like we could do anything against it, so who cares? xD
We don't know how enforcably EULA's are anyway.
IP's can be faked if you really are that paranoid anyway, so whatever.
That information is all over the internet anyway.