level bug on Switch DbD
Anyone else experiencing a level bug on the Switch Version? I'll get my survivor/killer rank from 20 to let's say 15 in one sitting and then the next time I log on my level is back to 20? Anyone else have this issue going on?
Anyone else experiencing a level bug on the Switch Version? I'll get my survivor/killer rank from 20 to let's say 15 in one sitting and then the next time I log on my level is back to 20? Anyone else have this issue going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are others who posted the same.
This should be in bug report section for it to be given proper care.
thanks man. sorry everyone for posting in the incorrect place.