Newb Question...
I have the Nintendo Switch and got an email that DBD is available for it.
Never heard of the game before but it looks rad. Is the Switch game the first in the series? And does the game have a single person game option or is only multi-player?
Thanks!
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
It's 1v4 only multiplayer. It's actually a pc game since 2015.
This is the first entry in the series, though we don't know if this'll even be a series.
But it was on PC first, then XBOX 1 & PS4, now Switch, and soon mobile too.
No singleplayer, only multiplayer.
No single player but a worth it game to pick up, watch youtube videos on it or surprise yourself, Survivors do generators to escape and Killer tries to Kill survivors.
Thanks for the feedback. So, other than Counterstrike many years ago after finishing Half Life 2, I've never really played online with others. I'm using an older Macbook pro and i don't want to be cannon fodder or powned by everyone else. Will i still enjoy the experience or should i sit this one out? It looks really good though.
Honestly if your computer isn't too good I'd say to dodge this on pc, but if you can you could get it on switch? Obviously that'd need switch online (like 17 quid for a 12 month subscription) along with the base game, so it's a hefty investment.
If you want to wait and see on your computer I'd suggest getting it during a free weekend they do (it may be a while yet so you'd have to be patient with this) to see if the game would run smoothly, and if not then you could get the switch version? Clearly because of the money it'd take to get into it (almost 55 quid on switch)
@stevord