What part of Legion would you buff?
in Polls
In all honesty I don't think he needs a buff as urgently as Clown or Bubba but a lot of people want Legion buffed nonetheless and I have to agree.
Comments
I want the option "buff everything related to them".
Personally, either the power needs to be reworked or they need to think of a way to actively work around what people hated the most about his Pre-Patch version...
While I wouldn't really think a rework would fix it all, and it would just kill what made him unique in the first place... I think a change to his add-ons and overall a small change to his basekit would benefit him greatly.
Not close to what he originally was, but just a bit stronger. And the Add-on changes would great benefit him as well, as the ability to down people through FF hits doesn't exist anymore (Well it does, it's just extremely hard and not worth it...) so I think they should just remove that ability to do so all together.
Delete legion's frenzy power and give him an ability to vault pallets on a 20 second cooldown bam new hot killer on the block
QFT
Everything
Sorry ofr my ignorance but idk what "QFT" means
Quote for truth
he doesnt need buffs.
he needs a full on power rework.
That too.
Where's the rework button? :v
Their add-ons are mostly bad
And their base power isn't all that fun to me
All I want is some add-on reworks and that Feral Frenzy does not immediately end after one missed swing, instead it depletes the FF Bar/Timer by a set amount, having maybe 2-3 Swings available (depending on how far it's already naturally degraded).
I want start from scratch cuz at this point they need Freddy levels of rework, if not more.