Out of all stealth style killers who do you dear going against more.
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Suppose to say fear not dear
I gotta go with Myers, addon potential can be pretty scary especially with dumb teammates that unintentionally let him farm.
I like gf and pig more.
But nothing they do compares to michael getting tier 3.
Myers is the only killer that still makes me cry in fear.
Nothing is scarier than looking around just before he pops out of nowhere and grabs you off the Gen.
Myers scares me more at the beginning of the game before I know it's him. After the fact I'm more afraid of Pig because of the utility she has the other 3 don't.
I give myself the thrill of being chased by own self. Feels nice every once in awhile. (I have to stay in character ;) )
Piggy Piggy
i mean...
he can enter a 0 terror radius + 0 red stain state whenever he wants...
for him its super easy to get early, unexpected stabs
Lol okay, it'll probably sound biased from a Wraith main.
But he gives me the most trouble out of these four.
I have NO troubles WHATSOEVER spotting Ghost Face & Shape.
And Pig I actually find fun to play.
But every now and then, there's a Wraith I don't notice, and they'll scare me pretty good.
Myers
GF could be second if he wasn't that hard to spot while leaning.
Honestly nothing scarier then a GF getting that expose off, but a Myers in tier 3 with an open hand, that gives nightmares.
I got gen grabbed by a Myers at the start of a match so uh...
The bogeyman. He scares me a lot. The blank pale emotionless face. The blackest eyes, the Devil's eyes.....