Who thinks we should have a More then one killer Mode
How it would go is like if There are 2 killers then there would be 4 survivors and the Generator amount will stay the same and If there were 3 killers then there would be 5 survivors,
How it would go is like if There are 2 killers then there would be 4 survivors and the Generator amount will stay the same and If there were 3 killers then there would be 5 survivors,
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would definitely like a mode that has more than one killer in it
But not like the one you proposed
2 killers= at least 6-8 survivors plus more gens maybe
I think 2 v 8 is probably best, it would be even cooler if the killers were competing for hooks and what not.
I hope this thread gets more attention.
Yes, I absolutely think a mode where there is more than one Killer would be amazing. I agree with what MysticAdvisor and TheRealHansGruber said, I also think 2 Killers vs 8 Survivors would be the best.
No..
Matchmaking is already struggling. Now imagine with 2 game mods.
It would be better to fix our current game mod before adding new one's.
Heck ye I would love it to happen. They could have a ranked and unranked mode like Smash Bros did where unranked is fun, but ranked is serious. In Dbd they could have the 2v8 mode in unranked, and 1v4 in ranked