I think there are still some cool movie characters to get through first but after that then sure it wouldn't bother me if they did, but overall I would prefer some more iconic movie killers first.
I think there are still some cool movie characters to get through first but after that then sure it wouldn't bother me if they did, but overall I would prefer some more iconic movie killers first.
I think it would highly depend on how carefully they chose the killers. I see a lot of people wanting pyramid head from silent hill, I freaking LOVE the game, but if you sped pyramid up...and you would have to to make him at all viable, it would ruin the essence of the character itself.
It has to make sense without totally pi**ing on the essence of the character.
For instance (just as an example) Chris Walker or Marta from the Outlast series, would be viable candidates because they would have a lot of leeway with what they could have them do without ruining the character entirely.
I'm never too bothered as to whether we get licensed or original killers, but if you're going licensed, you gotta do better than a cash grab half effort.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think there are still some cool movie characters to get through first but after that then sure it wouldn't bother me if they did, but overall I would prefer some more iconic movie killers first.
Same I'd rather them get the movie icon's first
I'd love some game killers but I've so far preferred their Original killers the most (Except Piggy, she's precious and I love her)
Yeah I mean I think if you're gonna do game killers then you might as well make your own.
I think it would highly depend on how carefully they chose the killers. I see a lot of people wanting pyramid head from silent hill, I freaking LOVE the game, but if you sped pyramid up...and you would have to to make him at all viable, it would ruin the essence of the character itself.
It has to make sense without totally pi**ing on the essence of the character.
For instance (just as an example) Chris Walker or Marta from the Outlast series, would be viable candidates because they would have a lot of leeway with what they could have them do without ruining the character entirely.
I'm never too bothered as to whether we get licensed or original killers, but if you're going licensed, you gotta do better than a cash grab half effort.
Pyramid Head from Silent Hill, Chris Walker from Outlast and one of the tyrants from Resident Evil would be my top choices.
isnt every killer DbD adds a "game killer" from DbD?
🤔
The guy with the safe head (Can't remember his name) from evil within would be perfect for dbd.
Oh yeah, The Keeper. Forgot about him. He would be cool too.