Furtive Chase buff

Furtive Chase is a good perk, and this isn’t a huge buff, but I’ve used this perk multiple times now and I can say it can be situational because you don’t always find the Obsession. So for a buff, I believe the first Survivor the Killer hits immediately becomes the Obsession, so it gets immediate use.

Comments

  • You do realize this perk is useless, right?

    Literal waste of a perk slot.

    I don't think having the killer hit a survivor to make them obsession only one time won't assist this perk. The effects themselves need to be improved.

  • Furtive Chase is a good perk

    Please, tell me how it is a good perk (except for Myers with one of his add-ons)

  • @Toxicboii said:

    You do realize this perk is useless, right?

    Literal waste of a perk slot.

    I don't think having the killer hit a survivor to make them obsession only one time won't assist this perk. The effects themselves need to be improved.

    Well then why don’t you give your two cents on what needs to be added, after all, I said my idea wouldn’t be a huge buff.

  • @G0lden_Ra1den said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725348#Comment_725348

    Well then why don’t you give your two cents on what needs to be added, after all, I said my idea wouldn’t be a huge buff.

    Actually, it needs a rework tbh. First: the perk only effects your tr while IN a chase, and I have no idea how they thought that was a good idea.

    Second: Removing the "In chase" requirement will make it able to suppress 24 meters of your tr at all times. (I think at least, since i haven't looked at the perk for a while.) Which will make it op. Making multiple killers have a small tr similar to Myers'.

    And Third: If we reduce tokens acquired and had tr reduction lowered, it will still be a worse Monitor and Abuse.

    I have no bloody idea how this perk can be buffed the way it is. The effects of the perk are quite literally useless. It needs a rework before I even think about touchin' it.

  • @Milo said:

    Furtive Chase is a good perk

    Please, tell me how it is a good perk (except for Myers with one of his add-ons)

    Because it can make quiet type killers like Ghost Face (Myers included) even more stealthy. Combine that with Monitor & Abuse and you have a grand total of only an 8 meter terror radius.

  • @G0lden_Ra1den said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725359#Comment_725359

    Because it can make quiet type killers like Ghost Face (Myers included) even more stealthy. Combine that with Monitor & Abuse and you have a grand total of only an 8 meter terror radius.

    You do realize the tr reduction from Furtive Chase only applies while *in a chase*, right?

  • @G0lden_Ra1den said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725359#Comment_725359

    Because it can make quiet type killers like Ghost Face (Myers included) even more stealthy. Combine that with Monitor & Abuse and you have a grand total of only an 8 meter terror radius.

    What the person above said ^