The "Weakest" Killer in the game

Comments

  • I vote Legion but seriously where is Wraith ?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Legion, by far. A power that is literally not capable of downing anyone, and which punishes you with a ludicrous four second stun if you miss or hit someone twice. I’m pretty sure it’s slower to use Feral Frenzy at base than it is to just run around normally, too, because the stun is so punishing and FF really isn’t that fast and only lasts 10 seconds. So it isn’t even good for mobility.

    Legion needed changing because they were badly designed and easy to cheese with, but they’re really really bad now.

    You're right about his power. Simply walking is better than using his power to gain distance, if you don't have add-ons.

  • those who voted trapper:

    you have no idea.

  • Where The Pig button at? But for real. I feel that if we seen more people play The Clown, everyone would begin to see how strong he really is. His add-ons are great and his power is very underestimated. I play the Clown A LOT and I don't feel that he is bottom tier. I place him high mid tier.

  • Legion's power can be classified as useless... So... Him.

  • For all those saying Legion, y'all haven't gone across an endless heal Legion. Especially with the new Dying Light changes.

1 2 ›