What the hell is this?
How come when I reply to a post it says it needs to be approved first?
How come when I reply to a post it says it needs to be approved first?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you editing the post after you publish it? If you try to edit a post more than twice, it throws it into an approval queue for some dumb reason.
EDIT: Or, alternatively, have you done this habitually on previous posts? Maybe the forums detect this as some sort of suspect behavior, I dunno.
Neither of those apply. I just saw that message after replying to someone’s post just now. Never seen it in my life.
Could be the forums just being randomly wonky. It seems like you can reply to this thread just fine, so I assume everything works as normal.
I'm not sure if its a random thing (In my nearly 2.5k posts its only happened twice) or if you triggered something on the "needs approval list". The two times it happend to me the post/comment was up in a matter of minutes.
Even the forums are bugged.
You are under the microscope.
Careful steps.