We use the “OP” key. To avoid NO ONE ESCAPES DEATH.....to avoid end game collapse. 🙄😒 not to be toxic. 9 times outta 10 WE CANT EVEN MAKE IT TO GET A HATCH ESCAPE EARLY BECAUSE KILLERS STEADY CAMP AND TUNNEL. There’s literally nothing we can do..It’s gotten to the point where we cant even get all 5 gens done. And you wanna say keys are toxic. 💀💀 that’s funny. Killers still get more points for killing 2 survivors while the ones who’s took hatch STILL HAVE BARELY ANY POINTS.
I do not want to say keys are toxic. You're putting words into my mouth. I am a heavy survivor main, and I am of the opinion that no pink items or addons are toxic in themselves. I was merely pointing out the huge double standard you're operating on here, as many others have before me.
The killer might have just wanted to Mori a game. Poor dude did and got bullied for playing a game. I feel so bad for PS4/XBOX killers, you shouldn't be allowed to message them post game lobby.
killers have counters for literally EVERYTHING us survivors do! You don't like the items?? Run Franklins!!USE NURSES!!
killers have counters for literally EVERYTHING us survivors do! You don't like the items?? Run Franklins!!USE NURSES!!
Oh here we go again. Moris are a thing. They're allowed. Get over it. Using a Mori doesn't make it toxic, running a key doesn't make it toxic. How you PLAY makes it toxic. And before you quote me saying "Mori-ing me because I have a key is toxic" it aint. Let's move on from that lame discussion.
I apologize for your toxic survivors but jeez. We don’t do anything and we’re not given a change game after game
Even thou I've been arguing with you. I'm gonna try to help with these tips
Don't run Keys that often. Keys themselves are a trigger object for most killers to bring unneeded Addons, Perks & Offerings. Such as the LF bringing an Ebony mori.
Even thou you already say you do, Play both sides. It will help you survive better against killers when you know how to play killer. Because more often than what people think, knowing how to play killer will help you go against killers.
Watch video/livestreams. Probably the easiest tip I can give you
Play without friends most of the time. I know Solo queue sucks a lot & it's hard, but it will help when you play against your own rank killers before you play against lower rank killers.
Have a positive attitude. Don't provoke killers, because that will show them how you are & if they get you again. They will most likely be more toxic than they were last time.
@Ringy01 You're incorrect about the hatch spawn conditions, but right about everything else. People like this guy are why everyone thinks that survivor mains are toxic and entitled. The only consolation in this case is that his entitlement and misplaced rage are so over the top that no one could possibly take him seriously enough to judge others by his standard.
@Ringy01 You're incorrect about the hatch spawn conditions, but right about everything else. People like this guy are why everyone thinks that survivor mains are toxic and entitled. The only consolation in this case is that his entitlement and misplaced rage are so over the top that no one could possibly take him seriously enough to judge others by his standard.
Yes I addressed this in a later post, completely my bad on that one. I'd blame it on the time but I'm just a ditz. 😂
Oh here we go again. Moris are a thing. They're allowed. Get over it. Using a Mori doesn't make it toxic, running a key doesn't make it toxic. How you PLAY makes it toxic. And before you quote me saying "Mori-ing me because I have a key is toxic" it aint. Let's move on from that lame discussion.
YES! that is the point that I was trying to state in my comment and this AliXnm does not see that :/
YES! that is the point that I was trying to state in my comment and this AliXnm does not see that :/
Don't sweat it, he's to obsessed over this to open his eyes. It just hurts my soul knowing survivors like this are out there. I can't even greet a killer without them thinking I'm trying to be toxic and taunt them. Sad times me live in. 😭
Well you are complaining about the killer is using a mori for a key, you can even read this on every answer you did there and I just asked where the problem is? I think you dont get what I am saying and should leave my comment if you dont understand it lol
everyone chill out it’s a game. And to the author @AliXnm, I don’t see anything wrong here aka nothing toxic. Just an offering in the game that can be used whenever a killer pleases. No I’m not a killer main but look at it from a killers perspective and it makes sense.
Well you are complaining about the killer is using a mori for a key, you can even read this on every answer you did there and I just asked where the problem is? I think you dont get what I am saying and should leave my comment if you dont understand it lol
I’m not mad at him for havin a mori. IDC. BUT THEY WAY THE GAME WENT..nobody is understanding me...prestige 3 bubba...instant down chainsaw. He camped. Tunneled. Then moried all 3 of my teammates in less than 5 minutes. I’m saying it’s toxic because he didn’t even give us a chance to do anything....get no kind of BPS I messaged him because of the way he did things. And he said he liked it so I left it at that I didn’t message him back because he was toxic. He wasn’t doing a ritual. He simply wanted to be toxic. But people don’t see the wrong in the killers actions they’re quick to come at me for the keys and instant heal medkits and blah blah...my friends and I use keys to bypass NO ED..and the instant heals to try not to get tunneled we can’t even get hatch most the time because of sweats like this bubba. We’re dying because of nurses and barbecue. Major gen regression so we can barely get anything done. Along with the camping and tunneling. There’s not much we can do.
I’m not mad at him for havin a mori. IDC. BUT THEY WAY THE GAME WENT..nobody is understanding me...prestige 3 bubba...instant down chainsaw. He camped. Tunneled. Then moried all 3 of my teammates in less than 5 minutes. I’m saying it’s toxic because he didn’t even give us a chance to do anything....get no kind of BPS I messaged him because of the way he did things. And he said he liked it so I left it at that I didn’t message him back because he was toxic. He wasn’t doing a ritual. He simply wanted to be toxic. But people don’t see the wrong in the killers actions they’re quick to come at me for the keys and instant heal medkits and blah blah...my friends and I use keys to bypass NO ED..and the instant heals to try not to get tunneled we can’t even get hatch most the time because of sweats like this bubba. We’re dying because of nurses and barbecue. Major gen regression so we can barely get anything done. Along with the camping and tunneling. There’s not much we can do.
I totally think that's annoying, but dedicating a whole post and obsessing over it is a little much. Messaging him was over the line tbh. Just say "well ######### that game sucked" and move on or take a break. It's really nothing personal.
everyone chill out it’s a game. And to the author @AliXnm, I don’t see anything wrong here aka nothing toxic. Just an offering in the game that can be used whenever a killer pleases. No I’m not a killer main but look at it from a killers perspective and it makes sense.
I literally did look at it from the killers perspective. You weren’t there to know how he handled things. 😂 ik it’s just an offering and ik it’s just a game but [BAD WORD]...at least let us get a couple gens done...he hooked. Tunneled moried 3 people. Under 5 mins it was insane 😂
I totally think that's annoying, but dedicating a whole post and obsessing over it is a little much. Messaging him was over the line tbh. Just say "well ######### that game sucked" and move on or take a break. It's really nothing personal.
It’s annoying when it happens occasionally. But when it’s game after game with sweats that do the same exact thing and run the same perks it becomes personal. And all my friends would agree.
It’s annoying when it happens occasionally. But when it’s game after game with sweats that do the same exact thing and run the same perks it becomes personal. And all my friends would agree.
I'm sorry but nothing in a game is personal unless they are threatening or calling you names personally. Them playing a game isn't personal.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Ringy01
So what do you want to tell me with that? Dont get it honestly
I was just adding on that's all. ☺️
I do not want to say keys are toxic. You're putting words into my mouth. I am a heavy survivor main, and I am of the opinion that no pink items or addons are toxic in themselves. I was merely pointing out the huge double standard you're operating on here, as many others have before me.
killers have counters for literally EVERYTHING us survivors do! You don't like the items?? Run Franklins!!USE NURSES!!
Oh here we go again. Moris are a thing. They're allowed. Get over it. Using a Mori doesn't make it toxic, running a key doesn't make it toxic. How you PLAY makes it toxic. And before you quote me saying "Mori-ing me because I have a key is toxic" it aint. Let's move on from that lame discussion.
Even thou I've been arguing with you. I'm gonna try to help with these tips
@Ringy01 You're incorrect about the hatch spawn conditions, but right about everything else. People like this guy are why everyone thinks that survivor mains are toxic and entitled. The only consolation in this case is that his entitlement and misplaced rage are so over the top that no one could possibly take him seriously enough to judge others by his standard.
Yes I addressed this in a later post, completely my bad on that one. I'd blame it on the time but I'm just a ditz. 😂
No worries, I must have missed it, I just skimmed the thread because I was worried about getting sick from all the toxic waste.
This is absolutely, tremendously epic. How are people taking this person seriously?
YES! that is the point that I was trying to state in my comment and this AliXnm does not see that :/
@AliXnm
And one of these "counters" is mori so where is the problem lol?
Don't sweat it, he's to obsessed over this to open his eyes. It just hurts my soul knowing survivors like this are out there. I can't even greet a killer without them thinking I'm trying to be toxic and taunt them. Sad times me live in. 😭
@AliXnm
Well you are complaining about the killer is using a mori for a key, you can even read this on every answer you did there and I just asked where the problem is? I think you dont get what I am saying and should leave my comment if you dont understand it lol
everyone chill out it’s a game. And to the author @AliXnm, I don’t see anything wrong here aka nothing toxic. Just an offering in the game that can be used whenever a killer pleases. No I’m not a killer main but look at it from a killers perspective and it makes sense.
Love that 4 u
I’m not mad at him for havin a mori. IDC. BUT THEY WAY THE GAME WENT..nobody is understanding me...prestige 3 bubba...instant down chainsaw. He camped. Tunneled. Then moried all 3 of my teammates in less than 5 minutes. I’m saying it’s toxic because he didn’t even give us a chance to do anything....get no kind of BPS I messaged him because of the way he did things. And he said he liked it so I left it at that I didn’t message him back because he was toxic. He wasn’t doing a ritual. He simply wanted to be toxic. But people don’t see the wrong in the killers actions they’re quick to come at me for the keys and instant heal medkits and blah blah...my friends and I use keys to bypass NO ED..and the instant heals to try not to get tunneled we can’t even get hatch most the time because of sweats like this bubba. We’re dying because of nurses and barbecue. Major gen regression so we can barely get anything done. Along with the camping and tunneling. There’s not much we can do.
I aim to please ;)
I totally think that's annoying, but dedicating a whole post and obsessing over it is a little much. Messaging him was over the line tbh. Just say "well ######### that game sucked" and move on or take a break. It's really nothing personal.
I literally did look at it from the killers perspective. You weren’t there to know how he handled things. 😂 ik it’s just an offering and ik it’s just a game but [BAD WORD]...at least let us get a couple gens done...he hooked. Tunneled moried 3 people. Under 5 mins it was insane 😂
Ur on PC not Xbox. DIFFERENT. Very different. I’ve seen low ranks on PC and they don’t even come close to the Xbox tryhards.
It’s annoying when it happens occasionally. But when it’s game after game with sweats that do the same exact thing and run the same perks it becomes personal. And all my friends would agree.
I'm sorry but nothing in a game is personal unless they are threatening or calling you names personally. Them playing a game isn't personal.
Ok guys, this thread went places... I'd like to remind you to please stay civil when discussing topics!