I solved the new killer's identity!!(Well,its Orientation atleast!)

I did it! My husband and I after much investigation have solved it. In the background of the card,there is the traditional Japanese/Chinese sun,and the Killer itself seems to be wearing what appears to be Ancient Traditional Chinese attire.
I could not help but think of a sort of Jiangshi,which means Chinese Vampire. The Chinese sun rays in the background are known as "The Rising Sun",which is identical. I almost feel like it could be another Monster killer,Such as Japanese or Chinese Zombie or Vampire.

^ Rising Sun.
So stoked for this Killer.

Comments

  • It's not a guarantee though. Has any confirmation come out? For the record I've been suspecting the same thing since I saw the photo but we don't know yet.
  • I think you just hit the hammer right, dead-center of the nail! GG

  • What about the bottle? A drunktard weeb vampire?
  • Dude really nice job . and I would love to see a vampire in DBD ^-^ again well done
  • You make sense, that's for sure. Good investigation! 8-)

  • This was one of the first theories I saw when the flier came out. Then people latched on to the circus tent thing... With the bottle and the outfit, I'm leaning towards a traveling snake oil salesmen to coincide with the release of the shop and title of the chapter. Maybe using his Elixers as a poison type weapon, or even transform like a Mr. Hyde type thing. Something like that I suppose. We'll know soon enough!   
  • This was one of the first theories I saw when the flier came out. Then people latched on to the circus tent thing... With the bottle and the outfit, I'm leaning towards a traveling snake oil salesmen to coincide with the release of the shop and title of the chapter. Maybe using his Elixers as a poison type weapon, or even transform like a Mr. Hyde type thing. Something like that I suppose. We'll know soon enough!   

  • @MinusTheBillie said:
    This was one of the first theories I saw when the flier came out. Then people latched on to the circus tent thing... With the bottle and the outfit, I'm leaning towards a traveling snake oil salesmen to coincide with the release of the shop and title of the chapter. Maybe using his Elixers as a poison type weapon, or even transform like a Mr. Hyde type thing. Something like that I suppose. We'll know soon enough!   

    Would fit with the store that is coming out. Maybe its linked?

  • I really dont think it is a circus theme,It defintely matches 100% with the rising sun,and at first I thought it was finally circus theme,but considering they said the circus one will not be for two more killers , we decided to dig deeper,that image looks to be the exact behind the new killer,who looks to be in the Traditional Chinese garb. :chuffed:

  • I almost wonder,could it possibly be a travelling Chinese circus goer? I know they would have exotic salesman? That would be Crazy if it were both!