Keeping Event Items/Offerings When Prestiging
It would be great if we could keep event items and offerings while prestiging.
I got my Jake to 50 and decided not to prestige him. There were store cosmetics meaning I did not have to get the prestiged clothes for customization. Also, my level for Jake was not being shown at the time.
However, now that the character levels are being displayed, I would like to prestige my Jake and don't mind losing the standard items. The problem is that I don't want to lose all of the event items I have accumulated over the years; especially items from events that haven't repeated since.
Comments
Every time this topic is brought up, I throw my vote in and say I whole-heartedly agree. Wiping out things that can be replaced to start from zero, that's fine. But no amount of grinding replaces the event or retired items; the whole point of prestiging is to show how much the player has grinded. If something can't be replaced by grinding, then it exists outside the scope of prestiging and shouldn't be affected.
Taking away event and retired items/offerings just seems like punishment.