Ghostface's stalk
His stalking mechanic from both sides of play is ridiculously stupid.
Ghostface is my second favorite killer in the game, but I really hate versing him as a Survivor.
His stealth isn't a problem for me, it's mainly me trying to knock him out of his power so he can't expose me.
I find myself most of the time staring him down basically having a staring contest with him and the mechanic or whatever to knock him out doesn't even queue and he ends up exposing me, but there's some games where I'm over yonder and barely see him..... I knock him out easy.
I usually think, are they using the add-on so they won't get knocked out so easy but at the endgame screen I'll see that they're not.
Some games when I'm playing him I get revealed through walls or corn or places apparently a survivor sees me and I can't see them.
I just want it fixed already... It's not fun to play as or against that kind of stuff.
Comments
It isn't even that good. Hence why at high ranks you almost never even use his stalk and just use his power for the zero TR.
Yeah 1st he was a joke to reveal, than he was near impossible to reveal, now he’s hard but not impossible to reveal. I feel cheated half the time he exposes me.
Ghost Face's stalk is definitely one of the most inconsistent mechanics in the game. The only thing consistent about it is how consistently frustrating it is for both killer and survivor.
Doesn't his stealth power lower his speed?
No.
Really!? Hang on ... I thought he sucked, ... im gonna try him now using only that method.
Ghostface doesn't suck. He's potentially the best stealth killer, it's just his stalk mechanic is really annoying on both sides.
A good build for him would be Nurse's, Thanathpobia, Sloppy Butcher & Ruin. Using his zero terror radius to sneak up on people healing is strong with him.
That's the funny part, the best way to play him isn't how the devs intended him to be played. Which in itself says there's an issue with his design.
Similar to the issue with Plague.
He still isn't like a rank 1 viable killer but he's definitely near the top of most the mid tier killers.