My main is Myers, but I do switch to Ghostface from time to time. It just depends on which I'm in the mood for, but Myers and Ghostface are my "mains" I guess you could say. They're my 2 favorite movie killers so they should be 😄
I use him occasionally for fun, but I never use his stalk ability. Honestly, his lackluster power is the main reason I don't play him as much as other killers. I tend to play higher ranks and stalking with him is entirely useless there. Nightshroud is decent though and can be fun to use! However, even that isn't great. You can be knocked out of it by a survivor on the hook, meaning that on large, open maps you won't have much use out of it, and on small, cluttered maps survivors will be given enough of a warning to tell which direction you are headed. This defeats the purpose of nightshroud entirely as you will be useless for a varied amount of time after hooking a survivor. It wouldn't be too noticeable if his main ability, stalking, was viable whatsoever. Unfortunately, it falls victim to the same problem as well as being easily and frequently canceled. Chases are honestly shorter if you only focus on using nightshroud and ignore his main ability completely. This is my main issue with Ghostface as he essentially has half of a power instead of a complete one. Which particularly blows because I love scream and I love the idea of sneaking around the map to surprise kill survivors. Unfortunately, it's not possible to do with Ghostface (at least with the stalk ability) which leads to him being a Myers that fails at being a Myers.
I truly wish that I could main him as he's one of the coolest looking/most interesting killers in the game, but I can't bring myself to play him often due to his lackluster stalking ability.
I mean, I play him when I feel like it, but his ability just doesn't gel well with me. I prefer to dash everywhere, stabbing repeatedly or slashing people down with a sword, or getting people to fall for traps...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Rizzo90 Apparently the OP put this in the bug section and they're new. Sorry for bugging ya.
Myers
I don’t really qualify for any of these options, I’ve played him but I don’t play him anymore. I just hate Ghostface for no real reason.
He's starting to replace Spirit as my secondary. Almost got him to P3.
He is inconsistent, either really good or really bad, never in between.
Also I use better Ghostface, if you don't know who he is, I'll tell ya'.
Michael Myers.
My main is Myers, but I do switch to Ghostface from time to time. It just depends on which I'm in the mood for, but Myers and Ghostface are my "mains" I guess you could say. They're my 2 favorite movie killers so they should be 😄
I use him occasionally for fun, but I never use his stalk ability. Honestly, his lackluster power is the main reason I don't play him as much as other killers. I tend to play higher ranks and stalking with him is entirely useless there. Nightshroud is decent though and can be fun to use! However, even that isn't great. You can be knocked out of it by a survivor on the hook, meaning that on large, open maps you won't have much use out of it, and on small, cluttered maps survivors will be given enough of a warning to tell which direction you are headed. This defeats the purpose of nightshroud entirely as you will be useless for a varied amount of time after hooking a survivor. It wouldn't be too noticeable if his main ability, stalking, was viable whatsoever. Unfortunately, it falls victim to the same problem as well as being easily and frequently canceled. Chases are honestly shorter if you only focus on using nightshroud and ignore his main ability completely. This is my main issue with Ghostface as he essentially has half of a power instead of a complete one. Which particularly blows because I love scream and I love the idea of sneaking around the map to surprise kill survivors. Unfortunately, it's not possible to do with Ghostface (at least with the stalk ability) which leads to him being a Myers that fails at being a Myers.
I truly wish that I could main him as he's one of the coolest looking/most interesting killers in the game, but I can't bring myself to play him often due to his lackluster stalking ability.
I mean, I play him when I feel like it, but his ability just doesn't gel well with me. I prefer to dash everywhere, stabbing repeatedly or slashing people down with a sword, or getting people to fall for traps...
Ghostface is great but I like pig.
I got to rank 1 my first time as ghostface!
Atm he is my main.... before it was waifu Rin