Matchmaking completely destroyed?
I can't join as survivor and noone joins me as killer. Waited on both sides 10 minutes, nothing happening. Someone else having this issue right now? I played yesterday just "fine" as survivor at least.
I can't join as survivor and noone joins me as killer. Waited on both sides 10 minutes, nothing happening. Someone else having this issue right now? I played yesterday just "fine" as survivor at least.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's acting weird for some people, for me since the MM patch it's only gotten extremely better.. I suppose you fall under the ladder that only has increased wait times instead...
Sorry to hear that.
Yesterday at rank 2 killer, I was having matches start after only waiting like 2 minutes. MY GF on the other hand at rank 17 killer... was like a 20 minute wait. Eventually it would bring in survivor groups around rank 12.
The only difference is that I changed my HDD to a new sdd. I mirrored my HDD on the ssd, so I never had to confirm EULA on first startup of dbd again. Could this be the reason? @Peanits do I have to revoke EULA and accept it again in order to play online?
I experienced the same, for some reason I had faster killer lobbys than survivor lobby's at rank 2 yesterday. In 1 minute my lobby was full with 4 survivors and ready to start.
So weird, today nothing is working for me
How am I getting killer games in 10 seconds but to find survivor games it takes me 5-10 minutes? Rank 1 killer, Rank 4 survivor EU.