Question for the community!
Why is it when a killer plays a Map offering Survivors Plug pull or Rage quit, but whenever survivors decide to stack the deck by playing one the killer is expected to deal with it?
Why is it when a killer plays a Map offering Survivors Plug pull or Rage quit, but whenever survivors decide to stack the deck by playing one the killer is expected to deal with it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because the game doesn't currently punish DCing as effectively as it should, that's why we hold out hopes for dedicated servers to fix that.
In-general, if the Survivors don't like something the Killers doing, they can just pull the plug and move on. Kind of unfair how they just manipulate the DC system to their advantage, and its overall disgusting tbh...
It works both ways really. While Ive seen plenty of ppl immediately DC when I try to ply a map offering for "The Game" or something, Ive seen plenty of streamers who will do the same if they see a Haddonfield map offering pop up. Personally, I dont do this... but others do. Hopefully DC punishments will curb this.
I don't DC. But I do find offerings like Lery's, Haddonfield, and Yamaoka Estate to be dick moves.