Rumble fuction for controller

Hey guys,

What do you think about a rumble function while getting hits or getting hooked as survivor or hitting a survivor as killer! I think that would be awesome! The devs said we have to discuss about it xD

Comments

  • I doubt it would be worth implementing rumble, but rumble would be a cool option for the Terror Radius (when not in a chase, since having your controller beckon you with its seductive vibrations the entire time you're running from the Killer would be obnoxious).

  • @TAG said:

    I doubt it would be worth implementing rumble, but rumble would be a cool option for the Terror Radius (when not in a chase, since having your controller beckon you with its seductive vibrations the entire time you're running from the Killer would be obnoxious).

    I can already imagine the controller shaking so fast because of the smallest Terror Radius proc. That overall sounds annoying and could mess up your gameplay because it won't stop.

    Unless they have it stop in a chase, overall though the concept of a rumble implementation to the game for controllers sounds pointless...

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/723767#Comment_723767

    I can already imagine the controller shaking so fast because of the smallest Terror Radius proc. That overall sounds annoying and could mess up your gameplay because it won't stop.

    Unless they have it stop in a chase, overall though the concept of a rumble implementation to the game for controllers sounds pointless...

    It's more of a cute novelty than anything else, and like I said, it probably wouldn't be worth implementing.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/723800#Comment_723800

    It's more of a cute novelty than anything else, and like I said, it probably wouldn't be worth implementing.

    It'd probably be a sort of small addition than anything if it was ever considered, since it would just be progressively added overtime on-top of whatever the main things that're coming out.

    That's basically it, just a novelty.