PC & Switch are too graphically dissimilar or have too much difference in control. A mouse & keyboard PC player will stomp your average console controller player.
PC & Switch are too graphically dissimilar or have too much difference in control. A mouse & keyboard PC player will stomp your average console controller player.
KB&M is not a signficant advantage in this game IMO
Although I think it will fix the queue times, I think it won't be fair for a console user deal with a PC player who is allowed to turn faster than console players.
Since i'm thinking of the Fun factor of it, only through Console. Because let's be honest, I doubt a lot of people would have fun going against a PC Killer/Survivor when they're a Console user.
Lets have some fun. Server queues would be fast. everyone gets to play with their friends. PC and console cross play should be a included in alot more games
I don't get why people are saying it would be unfair for console players. Dbd isn't overwatch or cod where precise aim wins you the game. The only thing they would need to do is up the sensitivity on console so people can 360 like pc players and flick when playing nurse/huntress.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Xbox & PS4 only.
PC & Switch are too graphically dissimilar or have too much difference in control. A mouse & keyboard PC player will stomp your average console controller player.
KB&M is not a signficant advantage in this game IMO
It is an advantage, though. However, the sensitivity and frame rate differences are where the divide gets really big.
Although I think it will fix the queue times, I think it won't be fair for a console user deal with a PC player who is allowed to turn faster than console players.
I'd love love love cross platform playing. They'd definitely have to fix a lot of the problems with console first.
Since i'm thinking of the Fun factor of it, only through Console. Because let's be honest, I doubt a lot of people would have fun going against a PC Killer/Survivor when they're a Console user.
Lets have some fun. Server queues would be fast. everyone gets to play with their friends. PC and console cross play should be a included in alot more games
The difference between controller and keyboard+mouse player would be way too stark for it to actually work.
They should however optimize consoles and other things first
Don't feel like getting destroyed by a guy with a mouse so I'll stick to console :v
I don't get why people are saying it would be unfair for console players. Dbd isn't overwatch or cod where precise aim wins you the game. The only thing they would need to do is up the sensitivity on console so people can 360 like pc players and flick when playing nurse/huntress.