Is cereal a soup?
But a Hotdog is a taco.
wut
Of course it's a soup. It just makes sense.
I say this with a period for emphasis.
No.
B o t h
The correct order is milk, then cereal, then bowl.
@Yung_Slug said:The correct order is milk, then cereal, then bowl.
@Yung_Slug said:
Bowl > Cereal > milk > even more cereal > more milk > even more cereal > even more milk > death
I am confucius
Teach me how you do this
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But a Hotdog is a taco.
wut
Of course it's a soup. It just makes sense.
I say this with a period for emphasis.
No.
B o t h
The correct order is milk, then cereal, then bowl.
Bowl > Cereal > milk > even more cereal > more milk > even more cereal > even more milk > death
I am confucius
Teach me how you do this