Bill or Steve
I Just got Prestige 3 and all perks on Nancy and just have to get either Bill or Steve’s Teachable’s to complete her. Which one do you think I should play as? (I’m on Xbox and that’s why I need Bill done)
I Just got Prestige 3 and all perks on Nancy and just have to get either Bill or Steve’s Teachable’s to complete her. Which one do you think I should play as? (I’m on Xbox and that’s why I need Bill done)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL
BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!
ok
Come on, it's for Nancy, of course you have to focus on Steve "The Hair" Harrington
Bill has the better perk.
So I’m going to do Bill:) Thanks Everyone
Bill main here and forever.
If you’re doing it just for perks, I would recommend Bill because his are overall stronger than Steve’s. Borrowed Time is one of the better perks in the game, and Unbreakable isn’t anything to sneeze at either. Left Behind is a little meh, but it did just get reworked to be a little better, so it would be at least fun to try out.