I think we need another original killer. We have had back to back licensed killers and as fun as they are, we can all admit that the strongest killers in the game are originals. That’s because they have the freedom to do ANYTHING with original content and as much as I’m ready for more iconic names to come to dbd I want to see another unique killer added to the top tier lists.
Honestly, as long as the killer is decent or can be used on high ranks and some of the perks are decent or usable I don't care that much if it's original or licence.
I’m cool with either because it’s content either way, but I feel like original Killers are where they have the most freedom to be creative. I mean, look at stuff like the Plague. I haven’t really seen anything else quite like it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Original characters are a lot more interesting and give them a lot more freedom to do what they want with them.
I 100% agree.
Honestly I just hope the next chapter is as good as Stranger Things :v
Also, ignore my 2 different spellings of "Licensed"
I hope it's as good as Shattered Bloodline or A Lullaby for the Dark.
This and this :)
Oof, I feel lonely sitting in the licensed booth
Don't worry, i'm in the same boat now.
Eyyy.
Nice Second Wind icon, I feel that Second Wind is very underrated
this
I think we need another original killer. We have had back to back licensed killers and as fun as they are, we can all admit that the strongest killers in the game are originals. That’s because they have the freedom to do ANYTHING with original content and as much as I’m ready for more iconic names to come to dbd I want to see another unique killer added to the top tier lists.
Honestly, as long as the killer is decent or can be used on high ranks and some of the perks are decent or usable I don't care that much if it's original or licence.
I’m cool with either because it’s content either way, but I feel like original Killers are where they have the most freedom to be creative. I mean, look at stuff like the Plague. I haven’t really seen anything else quite like it.
Let’s not forget that original characters can usually be bought with iridescent shards!