Blight event
Cmon devs, release some sort of teaser for any new blight cosmetics (especially one for spirit , I DEMMAND ONE FOR MY GIRL!)
Cmon devs, release some sort of teaser for any new blight cosmetics (especially one for spirit , I DEMMAND ONE FOR MY GIRL!)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope they go back to something a little more revealing for her.... art design team built her so good! Dont be afraid and cover her up too much!
My brother/sister from another mother!
Hell yeah, its ya brotha! ๐
isn't spirit underage
No character in this game is underage
She went to a university, dont think she is underage.
last year it was on the 1th october. so maybe tomorrow.
*knock knock knock*
FBI OPEN UP
alright then have at it boys
Someone just posted the poster for the event.
I miss sucking pustules and the Halloween look of last years event. PS4 wait times are horrendous again