This poll is about the currently best Surivor perk. It does not have to be neccessary your favourite perk.
@Rizzo90 Tried to add more, but it safed it that way and i can not correct it somehow. Can you please add the option "Best Perk is not on this list" if it is possible?
i was super close to select adrenawin, though i remembered how deadharding for distance can increase loops immensly, so i gave my vote to that one instead.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm seeing a severe lack of "We're Gonna Live Forever"
For shame!
I'm going to be boring and say Self Care.
Had just 10 slots available :(
Are you telling me you think Spine Chill is better than Adrenaline, Dead hard, DS and Iron Will?
Ok
Dead hard for life. I love using this perk to extend my loops (it should not be used as dodging a killer hit)
I vote Inner Strength because I'm a locker dweller
No Open Handed or Up the Ante? smh...
Dude, Self Care is the best survivor perk. It works well with every build.
i was super close to select adrenawin, though i remembered how deadharding for distance can increase loops immensly, so i gave my vote to that one instead.
also, deadhard is not a one time only thing.