Please Fix
There has to be an easier way to allow streamers to play this game, about 90% of them are extremely desperate enough to just slap their stream link in their steam profile description. No matter what you say, the killer is going to view that stream I promise you. I literally just played a match a guy with barely any stream delay followed me around everywhere and it's not like I can stop doing gens or stop progression just because that players nearby.. of course I died and to make matters worse it was already The Spirit. 1 example btw, you honestly deal with it like every 2/3 matches. At-least make it a Hex totem or something because it's already practically a free perk.
Comments
Then don't put the stream on your name or profile. It's your own fault if you aren't a big enough streamer for people to recognize you.
Can streamers put a delay on while streaming? Or no?
Also, I am completely for a anti stream sniping mode. Where all the names are hidden. During the match I think this would cut out on actual harassment of players, and intentional griefing. Like why need a report? Just stop it right at the source.
Block all names until the end, gameplay should have no effect on who you are. I've witnessed actual killers that streamed and they intentionally went after certain people, especially with twitch in their name etc. (The one guy I am thinking about seemed legit not right in the head... ) I don't like discrimination. I really hope they get this dealt with sooner than later. But stream sniping is real, even for killers.
EDIT: ... ignore the troll comments.