What is your opinion on Dull and Skeleton Keys?

I've depipped and black pipped several times the past couple of days because a Survivor brings in or finds a key. It sucks because there is nothing I can do at all to counter it. Franklin's Demise doesn't work since the Survivor can just pick it up later.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I don’t mind keys.

  • I couldn't care less about keys.

  • Keys and moris should both be removed tbh.

  • Keys are gross. Sure if they come up in the lobby you can bring Franklins, or if you happen to spot the tiny model mid-chase, but multiple free escapes, thousands of lost bloodpoints and deranking because someone ran Plunderer's and half the gens got done? That's pretty disgusting.

  • Keys are balanced due to Mori's imo but in the end does it matter? Are either item really that bad for a casual game?

    It's not designed to be overly competative game its portion of players who chose too view it that way.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    Keys are balanced due to Mori's imo but in the end does it matter? Are either item really that bad for a casual game?

    It's not designed to be overly competative game its portion of players who chose too view it that way.

    I think so, because if we are talking about a casual game, I would imagine that it is generally not fun for casual players for the game to suddenly be over for them faster than normal at a moment's notice.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725252#Comment_725252

    I think so, because if we are talking about a casual game, I would imagine that it is generally not fun for casual players for the game to suddenly be over for them faster than normal at a moment's notice.

    Being casual I can just play another match and move on.

    Keys will make me bring Franklin's or try to do better before they can use it and Mori's make me play safer and more stealthy avoiding the killer more.

    I just see them as a way to change up the game a bit by changing up perks or playstyle.

    I wouldn't be upset if either were reworked or removed tbh but I really don't mind them.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725420#Comment_725420

    Being casual I can just play another match and move on.

    Keys will make me bring Franklin's or try to do better before they can use it and Mori's make me play safer and more stealthy avoiding the killer more.

    I just see them as a way to change up the game a bit by changing up perks or playstyle.

    I wouldn't be upset if either were reworked or removed tbh but I really don't mind them.

    I tend to view things on a match-by-match basis. I don't want my game to end just like that knowing that the people who did so ended the game arguably putting in less effort than what is normally required.

    Also, Franklin's ain't good against keys. Nothing stops either the same person or someone else from picking it up again.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725435#Comment_725435

    I tend to view things on a match-by-match basis. I don't want my game to end just like that knowing that the people who did so ended the game arguably putting in less effort than what is normally required.

    Also, Franklin's ain't good against keys. Nothing stops either the same person or someone else from picking it up again.

    That's understandable and why I wouldn't mind either of them being removed or reworked as it's not just about my viewpoint but what's good for the game😁.