Did camera sensitivity get turned down on PS4?
It seems wayyy too slow nowadays, it wasn't so bad a month ago, but now it moves at a snail's pace.
It seems wayyy too slow nowadays, it wasn't so bad a month ago, but now it moves at a snail's pace.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I presume not?
I mean...you can adjust it. I turned mine on pretty high for killer because way too many people are good at 360ing on PS4
It's all the way up. It's not as fast as it used to be.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/91675/camera-sensitivity-restoring-every-game
I have the same feeling on pc. It's on 100% but it feels like being on 70%. You asking this kinda confirms to me that they changed something without letting us know about it.