Console Player's
The only people who complain about this game regularly in the forums are the console player's, and most of them are complaining because I had a good game, too bad or whatever the little group you're apart of, you can't change the mechanic because I had a good game 🤷♂️
Comments
The most complaying i see from console players are about the bugs. Lol
We have feelings, you know
It's a few other things such as wiggle state and mori's but since they know how i play they know i only mori second hook sounds like they don't want to be mori'd at all
I don't understand what the point of this post is
lol
I don't I'm bored
At least I'm not alone.
Wiggle is easy on console, just gotta spin the stick.
Everyone complains about mori's
The only complains I see is fps.
I have no idea why you made this discussion
How can you tell they are console without them telling you
because this game is terrible on console and has terrible fps problems
Because everytime I have a certain type of match there's that type of complaint
I have to agree with that. All types of players regardless if you play on console or pc complain.
But yeah, most of the complaints are about bugs lmao.
Oh I didn't realize that
What's your system
🤡🤡🤡
Only on the weekends