New Add on Possiblity For Demogorgon?
So Demogorgon recently got a rework for the Red Moss add on, and it got me thinking of a possibility of another add on that might be cool or at least useful with a bit of a drawback.
I have no idea what it should be called, perhaps "Black Substance" or "Black Roots" (like the roots that had a connection to Will/the Upside Down realm in season 2 when they were burned)
This add on allows the Demogorgon to place portals on walls, large trees, or anything vertical that a place can have a portal.
Skill checks will be smaller, but since its on an area vertically, only one survivor can seal it and sealing it can be a bit faster that sealing a usual portal on the floor.
I had this idea ever since the reveal and gameplay of Demogorgon (I originally thought that's what Freddy's rework was for so Demo's power was to take people to the upside down and everything like healing, repairing, cleansing etc would be affected and they need to leave within an amount of time or they will die like the Reverse Beartrap and you can "see" where a survivor is by hearing faint sounds like if they were injured and on our side tall grass/corn or whatever would move so you know where they could be for a fast save) and I should have posted this when I saw it. I mean it makes sense, because it was able to do so in season 1, but ingame it just only does it on the floor. The animation for this game be made like how Freddy's generator teleport animation, or the animation used when vaulting a window.
Comments