OMEGALUL
Just 1 BP as a Survivor.
Just 1 BP as a Survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There was an afk guy in my match that had nearly 3k points...
I'm amazed.
Can anyone explain how exactly you're getting 1 bloodpoint? I mean... What in-game action even gives exactly 1 bloodpoint? That's so weird.
Yikes.
Someone had a bad time.
If you quickly tap a gen and let go immediately, you get a bloodpoint (sometimes 2). Then just hide in a locker the rest of the game outside the terror radius so you don't get boldness points
I only know this because I saw some ######### on my team get 4 points and was just as confused
I'm confused did the dude insta hide in a locker????
At least he got 25% Bonus BP.
I'm sorry Neo but in this reality your name is a curse.
Maybe off-topic, but the Plag's eyes look so dead in this image. Like white marbles.