The salt is real tonight
The salty kids are loose, and I stole their candy. Had a few games as Pig, Insidious Leatherface, and Clown.
Every game resulted in so much salt that I don't have to shovel my driveway in Winter anymore xD
Every game resulted in so much salt that I don't have to shovel my driveway in Winter anymore xD
Comments
I mean, Insidious Leatherface was just asking for salt xD
Their excuse was "they don't take the game seriously"
But isn´t that what survivors asked for?! After all those "nerf BBQ" threads, i´m really surprised that they don´t enjoy a nice basement party with Insidious Leatherface.
Using Insidious on LF seems like a wasted perk to me. I just sat there with the chainsaw revving till their either DC or died. Whichever came first. I became a "toxic" killer who refused to play by their "rules" at the end. Solely to make my day and theirs a horrible one. They have only themselves to blame with all their BM. I actually enjoyed staring at them on the hook. Was not boring at all. I would sit there and nod my head and shake it back and forth as in you are going to die and i am going to watch it happen. Did not bother with the salt at the end. It was far more satisfying either cutting them off mid-sentence or not even given a chance to say anything at all. Doing that reinforces and multiplies their anger.