Serious answer: If you google Nancy Wheeler you can see the same outfit she is wearing IRL. They look pretty much identical with DBD outfit. It's just a high waisted pant (goes up to the belly button) vs. like a hip hugger (the ones that sit at the hip).
Personally, I really love how DBD 'keeps it real'. And I think Nancy looks great :) They did great matching her likeness in real life. *glares at Quentin* ... in time buddy... in time... *trails off*.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
way too high
They look fine to me
lol
Serious answer: If you google Nancy Wheeler you can see the same outfit she is wearing IRL. They look pretty much identical with DBD outfit. It's just a high waisted pant (goes up to the belly button) vs. like a hip hugger (the ones that sit at the hip).
Personally, I really love how DBD 'keeps it real'. And I think Nancy looks great :) They did great matching her likeness in real life. *glares at Quentin* ... in time buddy... in time... *trails off*.
not even a question..... but i think they're fine.
It's the 80s. Better than Dwights shortass legs that take up like a third of his full height.