Any IF's if the Huntress 2018 Umbra mask will ever come by again?
I was there, played, but I guess I didn't get the sufficient hooks needed for it. Will it ever come back even if it says specifically in "2018"? @Peanits
I was there, played, but I guess I didn't get the sufficient hooks needed for it. Will it ever come back even if it says specifically in "2018"? @Peanits
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im assuming you mean the Hound Mask if so no it is exclusive to those who played the event it will indeed never return.
The only kind of Legacy item after the official Legacy cosmetics. It's still more likely that they will add that into the shop rather than the actual Legacy skins, which will never happen.
There is also the summer kate shirt and billys pro-pain hammer.
I actually got the pro-pain.
I wouldn't be surprised if they re-released them in the rift. Otherwise I don't think they're coming back. The only thing I ever got was the Kate shirt. I wanted the David jacket but didn't play enough.