It’s very stressful being a new killer. I remember raging so much, usually got 2-3 kills. Now I get 4k almost every game, love playing killer but even now it can be stressful if you get a toxic SWF up against you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But it can definitely be stressful at times
I’m honestly bored of killer, survivor is just more fun to me.
It's a lot more fun to me since i started playing Spirit.
But Survivor is still the most fun for me and my prefered role.
Yes. But some conceptionally cool Killers are underwhelming (Wraith, Legion, etc),
and the matchmaking time is god awful.
Other wise, its too fun and I cant stop playing it.
wraith can be strong with the right build.
I love chasing down Survivors. Even if they all escape
It’s very stressful being a new killer. I remember raging so much, usually got 2-3 kills. Now I get 4k almost every game, love playing killer but even now it can be stressful if you get a toxic SWF up against you.
If you don't really care about winning, then yes. It can frustrate sometimes but all in all, it's more fun than Survivor in my opinion.
The word I'd use is "engaging"