Stop matchmaking me with a killer who has 300+ ping!
I'm going to dodge that lobby no matter what. BHVR, give us already a filter for ping. I will dodge those lobby's 100%, it's just a waste of time for everyone.
I noticed the same issue with dedicated servers. Instead of getting connected to a server to my nearest location in Frankfurt (Germany) with a ping below 100 I was pretty often connected to a server across the world with 300+ ping.
Like, who with a clear mind will play such a match?
I really hope we will get server browsers... Ahh nevermind, it's bhvr. We will get nothing like that, screw QoL for the community all what matters are new DLCs.
Comments
No
I notice that alot. Ill get 3 survivors with a ping of like 80...Then the last guy comes in with a ping of 300+. Its at that point, I know that imma get the blame because I'm obviously playing using Mcdonalds wifi and lagswitching...
I think it’s just not enough players in your local area. The game then expands its selection of players who may not have the best P2P connection with you.
Well then I would glady just wait additional 10 more minutes to get into a free lobby with low ping because I will dodge the lobby anyway with high ping.
Also I'm pretty sure dbd is very popular and has enough players in Germany, or at least around central Europe. But the game decides to match me up with someone from Brazil, Australia or china for whatever reason and this has to stop.
They say bakery wifi here... not sure which is worse...XD
Ppl dip out over the smallest of things. Just tried doing a scratched mirror game on "the game" just for someone to nope out on the offerings screen. Earlier I ran a red paintbrush on Freddy, and 3 ppl DCed in 5 seconds...waste of a BPS.