When they announced Freddy was coming into the game, I stopped playing survivor. I also love the Pig as well though but Freddy more. We have history. ๐
Leatherface & Ghostface have names also. You do realize that right?
Fair. Lemme clarify what I meant. Why is Amanda the only one referred to by her in-game class name rather than what she is commonly referred to (obviously barring Ghostface and Demogorgon since their class names are the same as their actual names)?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You seem to have spelled Daddy Myers wrong.
Since the rework, it's Freddy. Previously it was Pig.
I'm the only one who voted for pig :c
I just like the reverse bear trap system I find it really neat - And I like the first 2 saw movies.
Definitely Myers, love his stalking, his music and his tier 3.
Must boop the snoot
How dare Piggy be that low >:c
I love pig, I really do.
But my father calls to me.
Bubba because bubba
No one really likes ghostface jajaajaja
Oops, Pig still has fans, bring out the nerf hammer.
He was my first Halloween costume and my first introduction to " horror movies" , so ghosty boi it is.
Wish he was less buggy and clunky ig tho...
Almost impossible to vote here, but i picked Demogorgon for now.
Myers is great, Pig is great, Demo is great, Leatherface is cool and i see why people love Ghostface and Freddy.
I enjoy being able to straight up break someone whenever you can and have fun at the same time
Love Freddy.
Ghost Face is a close second though.
I like to spoop people
Why is Amanda the only one to not be referred to by her actual name?
Leatherface & Ghostface have names also. You do realize that right?
I was stuck between Pig & Demogorgon. Buuut I gotta give it to mah main man Demo due to his Shred.
When they announced Freddy was coming into the game, I stopped playing survivor. I also love the Pig as well though but Freddy more. We have history. ๐
Fair. Lemme clarify what I meant. Why is Amanda the only one referred to by her in-game class name rather than what she is commonly referred to (obviously barring Ghostface and Demogorgon since their class names are the same as their actual names)?
Pig. I'm a saw fan