Coldwind have corn which just sucks as a map feature, and in general I dislike them because there's too much similarity. Every map has a large section of corn, every map has a shack, every map has a meat tree.
Autohaven is just an absolute pallet town regardless of the map. There's no mindgaming long, knee-high debris loops which is most of them, so usually you just have to eat pallet after pallet and hope that leaves enough time to get kills. Yesterday I got Blood Lodge 3 times in a row, and then again a few matches later. That was severely testing whether I valued my BPS over DCing.
Coldwind have corn which just sucks as a map feature, and in general I dislike them because there's too much similarity. Every map has a large section of corn, every map has a shack, every map has a meat tree.
Autohaven is just an absolute pallet town regardless of the map. There's no mindgaming long, knee-high debris loops which is most of them, so usually you just have to eat pallet after pallet and hope that leaves enough time to get kills. Yesterday I got Blood Lodge 3 times in a row, and then again a few matches later. That was severely testing whether I valued my BPS over DCing.
Corn is awesome imo, adds uniqueness to the map and ties in with the hillbillies lore
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I get Coldwind so much it's the only one I know at this point
The classics are better forever! (Macmillan state)
MacMillan.
Coldwind have corn which just sucks as a map feature, and in general I dislike them because there's too much similarity. Every map has a large section of corn, every map has a shack, every map has a meat tree.
Autohaven is just an absolute pallet town regardless of the map. There's no mindgaming long, knee-high debris loops which is most of them, so usually you just have to eat pallet after pallet and hope that leaves enough time to get kills. Yesterday I got Blood Lodge 3 times in a row, and then again a few matches later. That was severely testing whether I valued my BPS over DCing.
I guess I'm in the minority.
Huh...
None. I hate all those maps the most.
Gotta give it to Coldwind. Corn is delicious :)
Corn is awesome imo, adds uniqueness to the map and ties in with the hillbillies lore
Macmillan Estates are usually the most balanced maps in the game it feels like, Coal tower for example.
BUMP
Very aesthetic for me, so beautiful.
I love the aesthetic/lightning and in general they are balanced maps.
Nothing's better for a Wraith than cover that you can move through, Generators in the corn are practically free Surprise Attacks.