Giving Killers BBQ stacks for salty ragequitters
altough im not playing Killer this often, when i Play m not that bad and sometimes someone gets downed by me very quickly or through a pallet/slow vault and is so salty, he ragequits before i can hook him, and nearly half of the times someone DCs, someone else doesnt even want to Play, too, and also ragequits. and then theres me, bringing a Survivor Pudding and BBQ and getting such a low amount of Points, Many ragequitter are just doing this to be toxic and Prevent the Killer from getting his stack just to make them sad. and this shouldnt be a Thing! if Killer would get their stacks if someone DCs, it would also reduce the amount of toxic ragequitter,which wouldnt be a false Thing, Right?
Comments
I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure they said they were testing an idea about having a "rage quit/DC" leave a husk behind so the killer can still get their stacks (all perks).
Not sure the husk is able to be interacted with. Purpose is to delay hatch opening when suicide on hook or when slugged.
I don't agree with the concept as I consider finding that last survivor in time to be part of my job.
It'd be nice if survivors got ANYTHING when killers rage quit. So until they fix that someone not getting a single BBQ stack can wait.
Don't Survivors automatically count as having escaped if the Killer DCs?
Yeah if they quit the match the correct way through the menu. But I lose everything when the killer closes the game or pulls the plug.
Ah, okay. That is a fair complaint.
I'm surprised that this wasn't in the game when LF released. Can't the devs make DCs count as hooks for BBQ like they do for the Devout Emblem?
Dedicated servers are fixing that. So you have your fix once they are finished.