Give Detective's Hunch the Dark Sense treatment.
Make it activate every time I gen is done whether or not you completed it.
Make it activate every time I gen is done whether or not you completed it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be nice.
But I would may preffer keeping the task reward there but making it last longer or show even other things (hatch, Killer's belongings, etc.)
Tbh, if it lasted longer (like 10-20 seconds) it would be decent perk. For now you HAVE to use a map in order to get any value out of it.
Slap on Open Handed for the spicy tracking.
''If you hold the information, you hold all the cards''