Please get rid of struggle tapping.

I know it’s suppose to create suspense, but tapping space is kinda finicky since I’ve died many times while very clearly pressing space. I know it’s suppose to be struggling for your life but it is too inconsistent for me to be enjoyable. It would be a big QoL change.

Comments

  • Did you try changing your struggle button? I heard many people do this

  • Tapping gets old.

    Cons:

    1. There is lag. I've died SO MANY times because the taps don't register.
    2. Stop trying to break my keyboard faster :( (keys are harder to replace on laptops as well).
    3. Why force me to tap and go thru annoying stuff and try to fight to live when I am just being facecamped, but I don't want to suicide because I am trying to be considerate of my team and I know he will do the same to them.... :( sigh
    4. It's hella' annoying.

    Pro?

    1. Struggle points.... okay, how much am I really getting? How does this effect the bloodpoint score? I've not really paid attention. Doesn't seem that worth it in all honestly. If you want the points, maybe make it optional?
    2. Can suicide when facecamped or leave the match without disconnecting.... (Also, maybe holding the button down to end your hooked life would be easier.)

    Also, for me the scroll wheel is much worse.

    I've heard rumors they are planning on doing something about it? /shrug