Yeesh

What's with everyone being a twat, I get double bps make you wanna sweat and ######### but seriously, this is horrible, keys insta heals, like I'm just trying to get my points ;-;

Guess I'll just play Spirit for the rest of the event :/

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Goes both ways. Played with my wife a few matches. No items brought in by anyone, killer loads up Ebony Mori and tunnels down 3 players one by one. I got hatch and he complained about survivors. #########?!

    These events just bring out the worst.

  • I only seen two insta-heals so far and a omega blink ebony mori Nurse, guess I’m lucky.🤷🏼‍♂️ Every other match has been fine.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    What's with everyone being a twat, I get double bps make you wanna sweat and ######### but seriously, this is horrible, keys insta heals, like I'm just trying to get my points ;-;

    Guess I'll just play Spirit for the rest of the event :/

    Guess ill just waste your time and stealth away from you with fixated

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/91145/yeesh

    Guess ill just waste your time and stealth away from you with fixated

    I'd much rather enjoy that than anything else tbh, because I wont even know who you are XD

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    Goes both ways. Played with my wife a few matches. No items brought in by anyone, killer loads up Ebony Mori and tunnels down 3 players one by one. I got hatch and he complained about survivors. #########?!

    These events just bring out the worst.

    Exactly, people just wanna be mean :(

  • @GrootDude said:

    I only seen two insta-heals so far and a omega blink ebony mori Nurse, guess I’m lucky.🤷🏼‍♂️ Every other match has been fine.

    I'll make sure to bring my best Ghostface addons and a mori then when I see you ;)

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/718029#Comment_718029

    I'll make sure to bring my best Ghostface addons and a mori then when I see you ;)

    I’d threaten to burn one of my 70 ebony moris on you but we’d never get matched up.😂

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    What's with everyone being a twat, I get double bps make you wanna sweat and ######### but seriously, this is horrible, keys insta heals, like I'm just trying to get my points ;-;

    Guess I'll just play Spirit for the rest of the event :/

    I know what you mean. I've had three games tonight where killers are slugging at five gens. I had one game where the killer was running Pop, Surge, and Ruin.

  • The worst i had to experience so far was when we burned 4 BPS and the killer was a Billy with an ebony, he tunneled the first guy off hook and dc'd during the mori. He had good add ons too.

    What a waste.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/91145/yeesh

    I know what you mean. I've had three games tonight where killers are slugging at five gens. I had one game where the killer was running Pop, Surge, and Ruin.

    The slugging sucks, but why do you consider the Gen Perk running Killer to be considered bad/sweaty? Id say slugging and Ebony Mori, Iridescent Hatchets and Pinky Fingers to be the code for Killers overkilling it for a Double BP event.